Creamy Chicken and Bacon Spaghetti
- Put pasta on to boil.
- In a saucepan mix cornflour and water into a paste. Add milk, salt and garlic powder.
- Heat mixture on stove at high temperature until it starts to thicken. Reduce the heat. Continue stirring so sauce does not go gluggy.
- Add both cheeses and stir until cheese is dissolved.
- Add diced bacon. Simmer sauce for 10-15 minutes occasionally stirring so bacon can cook in sauce.
- Add chicken and mix. If sauce starts to get too thick, add a little extra milk. Continue to simmer sauce until chicken is heated.
- Once pasta is cooked you're ready to eat. enjoy.