Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I made this up because i wanted to use some cream cheese and cherry pie filling... Richard exclaimed this was delightful, so i figured why not name it Creamy Cherry Delight. This might be excellent as a frosting with or without the cherries and with other types of fruit as well. I used my kitchenaid to blend this
- break up cream cheese and put in kitchenaid.
- add 1 c sour cream
- add vanilla.
- add sugar you may add a tablespoon more or so if you wish.
- blend on 4 or medium until smooth and well blended.
- Fold in cherry pie filling or make layers of cream and cherries.
- chill in fridge and enjoy!