Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe is so easy and delicious! Original recipe from Kimberly Pierotti, from Milmay, NJ, as published in the Gooseberry Patch "Ready, Set, Eat!" cookbook. For added ease, use frozen, boil-in-bag ravioli and creamed spinach!
- 25 ounces frozen cheese ravioli
- 2 (9 ounce) packages frozen creamed spinach
- salt and pepper
- parmesan cheese, grated
- Prepare ravioli, and spinach, according to package directions.
- Drain, as needed.
- Place ravioli in large bowl.
- Top with creamed spinach, and toss well.
- Salt and pepper to taste, followed by Parmesan cheese.
- Toss well, and serve!