1/1 Photo of Creamy Cheesy Scrambled Eggs: Christmas Morning Eggstravaganza!
Are you kidding? They LET you eat this stuff? Oh my!! Don't wait for Christmas morning, have some ANY day of the year. We raise our own laying hens, so I'm always on the look-out for bumper-crop recipes like this for my crew. Thanks to the Gooseberry Patch ladies for another egg-cellent recipe--altho' I've tweaked for my family.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat frying pan over medium heat.
- 2Whilst that's heating, process eggs, milk, cheese and S & P in blender until frothy (scrape the sides once or twice).
- 3Turn heat in pan down to medium-low, drop butter into pan, smear it around.
- 4Immediately add blender ingredients and cook WITHOUT STIRRING until eggs set on bottom.
- 5Draw a spatula across the bottom to form large curds.
- 6Continue cooking, eggs should be thickened but STILL MOIST for best texture and edibilty.
- 7DO NOT STIR CONSTANTLY!
- 8Remove from heat. Sprinkle with chives, serve warm.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Cheesy Scrambled Eggs: Christmas Morning Eggstravaganza!
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 366.5
- Calories from Fat 284
- Total Fat 31.6 g
- Saturated Fat 16.2 g
- Cholesterol 439.6 mg
- Sodium 544.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 16.2 g