Prep 30 mins
Cook 60 hrs
- 8 -10 medium potatoes (Yukon Gold is best)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Peel and boil potatoes, whip with mixer and add sour cream, cream cheese and salt.
- Place into a greased baking dish.
- Sprinkle top with paprika, bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
This is the only way my family will eat their potatoes. If you are in a hurry you don't even have to bake them. Just serve them with your favorite meat.
This is a very popular dish at family gatherings, ummmmmm good~!