- 24 ounces Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- 8 ounces American cheese, broken up into medium to small pieces
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 onion, medium dice, sauteed until carmelized
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Prepare the package of Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes according to the directions on the package.
- 2. While potatoes are still hot, melt in the cheeses.
- 3. Fold the sauteed onion into the potato & cheese.
- 5. Serve warm or hot, with your choice of chips, pretzels, etc.