Bonnie Young's Note:
This potato dish is a little putsy to make but well worth the effort. They are delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 large potatoes, baked in foil and cooled
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese (American processed cheese)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- salt and pepper (and other seasoning to taste)
- 1 tablespoon minced dried parsley
- 1/2 lb bacon, diced & fried until crisp (set aside)
- 3/4 cup green olives, drained (set aside)
- 1Bake potatoes; cool and peel and cut into chunks.
- 2Place into a 9x12-inch baking pan.
- 3Combine cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, onions in medium saucepan and cook on low until cheese has melted and ingredients have blended together.
- 4Pour over potatoes and mix gently.
- 5Sprinkle top with reserved olives and bacon.
- 6Sprinkle with minced parsley.
- 7Bake at 350°F until hot and bubbly, about 30 to 40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Cheesy Potato Bake
Serving Size: 1 (534 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 764.5
- Calories from Fat 371
- Total Fat 41.2 g
- Saturated Fat 17.6 g
- Cholesterol 84.3 mg
- Sodium 1323.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.3 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 21.1 g