Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
These mashed potatoes are devine but so not low in fat at all!
Make and share this Creamy Cheesy Mashed Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- PLACE potatoes in large saucepan.
- Cover with water; bring to a boil.
- Cook over medium-high heat for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender; drain.
- RETURN potatoes to saucepan; add evaporated milk and butter.
- Beat with hand-held mixer until smooth.
- Stir in cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- NOTE: Chopped green onions, chopped parsley or cooked, crumbled bacon may be added to mashed potatoes.