1/4 Photos of Creamy Cheesy Ham and Pasta
This is based off of my Creamy Bacon & Leek Pasta. It's adapted for my husband and son who both prefer more simple meals. I love it because it takes less than 30 minutes to make and it pairs very nicely (as most pasta dishes do) with a salad and some bread. I hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a pot full of water to a boil. Meanwhile add butter to skillet and melt. Once melted, add onion, garlic and ham. Sauté until onion is soft or ham is slightly browned.
- 2Once water starts to vigorously boil, add pasta. Meanwhile add flour to mixture one tablespoon at a time stirring constantly. Add in milk 1/2 cup at a time. (Add more or less to suite your tastes for sauce consistency.).
- 3Once sauce consistency is a little runnier than you like, add cheese and salt. Reduce heat to simmer while you drain pasta.
- 4Mix drained pasta together with sauce and serve with salad and bread for a complete quick meal!
- 5This meal is very versatile and you can change the quantities of the pasta or type of pasta to suite your own family's needs.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Cheesy Ham and Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 626.5
- Calories from Fat 191
- Total Fat 21.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 74.3 mg
- Sodium 1651.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 30.1 g