Recipe by shimmerchk
This is not your average bean dip! You will never want the canned stuff again, I promise. This also makes a great filling for quesadillas or burritos.
Top Review by Merlot
I sooo agree . . . why buy that canned stuff when you can make this EXTREMELY easy dip and it tastes so much better. Great flavor that will surely please your guests. Thanks for sharing ANOTHER winner, Shimmerchk!
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 cup picante sauce or 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash hot sauce (optional)
- fresh cracked black pepper