Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a delicious side dish to any meal...easy to make too.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk or 1 cup half-and-half
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- set oven to 350 degrees.
- grease a medium-size baking dish.
- pour the drained corn into the baking dish.
- in a small saucepan, melt butter, whisk in flour.
- add milk.
- whisk to make a thick white sauce.
- remove from heat when thickened.
- add the sauce and the cheese to corn in baking dish; mix well.
- cover and bake for 20 mins.