Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a delicious side dish to any meal...easy to make too.
Make and share this Creamy Cheesy Corn Bake recipe from Food.com.
- set oven to 350 degrees.
- grease a medium-size baking dish.
- pour the drained corn into the baking dish.
- in a small saucepan, melt butter, whisk in flour.
- add milk.
- whisk to make a thick white sauce.
- remove from heat when thickened.
- add the sauce and the cheese to corn in baking dish; mix well.
- cover and bake for 20 mins.