Recipe by florida scott
After making way too much homemade chili, I came up with this recipe to use up the leftovers. I haven't seen this one anywhere else, but it is delicious, easy, cheap, and filling.
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and sliced 1/8 ",thick
- 709.77 ml of your favorite chili
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, cubed
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 709.77 ml sharp cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Layer sliced potatoes, chili, cubed cream cheese, cream of mushroom soup, and cheddar cheese in a greased casserole dish.
- Repeat layers (like lasagna).
- Bake covered in a 350 degree oven for 1 1/2 hours.
- Top with additional cheddar cheese and bake uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Allow casserole to set for 20 minutes and serve.