1/1 Photo of Creamy Cheesy Chili Potato Casserole
1 hr 10 mins
florida scott's Note:
After making way too much homemade chili, I came up with this recipe to use up the leftovers. I haven't seen this one anywhere else, but it is delicious, easy, cheap, and filling.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Layer sliced potatoes, chili, cubed cream cheese, cream of mushroom soup, and cheddar cheese in a greased casserole dish.
- 2Repeat layers (like lasagna).
- 3Bake covered in a 350 degree oven for 1 1/2 hours.
- 4Top with additional cheddar cheese and bake uncovered for 10 minutes.
- 5Allow casserole to set for 20 minutes and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Cheesy Chili Potato Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (515 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1794.4
- Calories from Fat 1127
- Total Fat 125.2 g
- Saturated Fat 68.8 g
- Cholesterol 368.2 mg
- Sodium 4498.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 99.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 21.5 g
- Sugars 12.9 g
- Protein 77.6 g