Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I made this recipe up one night when I found a recipe calling for frozen pasta vegetable mix. This is much more economical and much tastier. Even my husband who does not like vegetables loves it.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken
- 1 (2 lb) box rotini pasta
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1 lb Velveeta reduced fat cheese product, cubed
- 1⁄4 cup skim milk
- 1 (10 ounce) package california-blend frozen vegetables (broccoli or cauliflower or carrot mix) or 1 (10 ounce) packageyour favorite vegetables
- Cook chicken breast (I use my George Foreman Grill cooks them fast and without any added fat).
- Chop chicken up into small bite-size pieces.
- Cook Rotini as directed on box.
- Cook vegetables until tender then drain.
- In large sauce pan blend together soup, milk and cheese stir until melted.
- Add in the chicken pasta and vegetables.
- Pour into Pam sprayed 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake 35-45 minutes at 350°F.