I made this recipe up one night when I found a recipe calling for frozen pasta vegetable mix. This is much more economical and much tastier. Even my husband who does not like vegetables loves it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken
- 1 (2 lb) box rotini pasta
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1 lb Velveeta reduced fat cheese product, cubed
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 1 (10 ounce) package california-blend frozen vegetables (broccoli or cauliflower or carrot mix) or 1 (10 ounce) package your favorite vegetables
- 1Cook chicken breast (I use my George Foreman Grill cooks them fast and without any added fat).
- 2Chop chicken up into small bite-size pieces.
- 3Cook Rotini as directed on box.
- 4Cook vegetables until tender then drain.
- 5In large sauce pan blend together soup, milk and cheese stir until melted.
- 6Add in the chicken pasta and vegetables.
- 7Pour into Pam sprayed 9x13-inch baking pan.
- 8Cover with foil.
- 9Bake 35-45 minutes at 350°F.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Cheesy Chicken Pasta Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 817.3
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 1247.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 122.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 52.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free cream of chicken soup
california-blend frozen vegetables