Recipe by Adie
This recipe was given to me over 20 years ago by a very dear friend. I am not a huge fan of Mexican food but I love this dish! Definitely NOT low calorie.
Top Review by breezermom
This is delicious! I made this for Best of 2011 tag, and I'm so happy that I picked this recipe. It is very easy to make....the hardest part was grating all that cheese! Sending this recipe to my son who is off at college....I think he would enjoy this, plus its so easy to make. Thanks for posting your recipe!
- 8 corn tortillas
- 85.04 g cream cheese, room temperature
- 473.18 ml chopped cooked white chicken meat, seasoned with
- salt and pepper
- 59.14 ml mild green chili salsa
- 828.06 ml monterey jack cheese, grated
- 118.29 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- 118.29 ml cheddar cheese, grated
- 236.59 ml half-and-half
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- 4 large green onions, finely chopped
- 1 large tomatoes, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease a 13x9" baking dish.
- Spread tortillas with cream cheese. Top each with some of the chicken, salsa and 3 cups Monterey Jack cheese. Roll tortillas up and arrange seam side down in prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup Monterey Jack, Parmesan and Cheddar. Pour half and half over top. Cover loosely with foil and bake until heated through, 35-40 minutes.
- Top each enchilada with 1 tablespoons sour cream. Continue baking, uncovered for five minutes.
- Garnish with green onionn and tomato.