1/3 Photos of Creamy Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas
This recipe was given to me over 20 years ago by a very dear friend. I am not a huge fan of Mexican food but I love this dish! Definitely NOT low calorie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 corn tortillas
- 3 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 cups chopped cooked white chicken meat, seasoned with
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup mild green chili salsa
- 3 1/2 cups monterey jack cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 large green onions, finely chopped
- 1 large tomato, finely chopped
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease a 13x9" baking dish.
- 2Spread tortillas with cream cheese. Top each with some of the chicken, salsa and 3 cups Monterey Jack cheese. Roll tortillas up and arrange seam side down in prepared baking dish.
- 3Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup Monterey Jack, Parmesan and Cheddar. Pour half and half over top. Cover loosely with foil and bake until heated through, 35-40 minutes.
- 4Top each enchilada with 1 tablespoons sour cream. Continue baking, uncovered for five minutes.
- 5Garnish with green onionn and tomato.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (440 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 927.2
- Calories from Fat 559
- Total Fat 62.1 g
- Saturated Fat 36.6 g
- Cholesterol 234.1 mg
- Sodium 1101.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 61.7 g