Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 45 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a recipe from way back that I just jazzed up a little. It goes great with a salad and egg noodles on the side. My kids like to mix the chicken and noodles together. One day I might just fix it that way to begin with.
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 2 -3 lbs boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (12 ounce) packagefrozen mixed vegetables (onion, peppers, celery-- or chop your own)
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 package Ritz cracker (about 36)
- Boil chicken and shred.
- Saute seasoning blend in 2 tablespoons butter or margarine.
- Stir vegetables together with soups, sour cream, cheese, and finally, shredded chicken.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread in 13 x 9 baking dish.
- Crush crackers, mix with stick of melted butter or margarine.
- Crumble over top of casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until bubbly.