Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This was a recipe from Lipton that at one time contained Pepperoni, which I'm not a fan of. But, with or with out, it's a great dip. For those that would like to add the pepperoni, it's 1/4 cup added to the mixture...
- 1 envelope Lipton Recipe Secrets savory herb with garlic soup mix
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 8 ounces ricotta cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 loaf French bread or 1 loaf Italian bread, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- In shallow 1 qt casserole combine soup mix with sour cream, ricotta cheese and 3/4 c mozzarella cheese.
- Sprinkle remaining mozzarella on top.
- Bake uncovered 30 minutes until heated through.
- Serve with bread.