1 hr 15 mins
An original recipe that I've experimented with. This is a simple enough cheesecake. You may also try drizzled caramel or peanut butter for variety!! Enjoy NOTE: For crust, use basic Honey Maid graham cracker crust directions
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (8 ounce) packages soft cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/4 pint heavy whipping cream
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Place a small pan with water on bottom rack.
- 3Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla
- 4Add eggs & beat until well blended in mixture.
- 5Pour in heavy cream and blend on high until mixture is creamy (heavy cream will thicken).
- 6Pour filling into crust.
- 7CAUTION: When opening oven, steam will be extremely hot!
- 8Bake cheesecake on center oven rack(above water) for 1 hour.
- 9Turn off oven. With oven door slightly ajar, leave cheesecake in for aprox. 1 additional hour.
- 11For topping:.
- 12Melt semi-sweet baker's chocolate squares
- 13Dip 2-4 strawberries and let cool in fridge until chocolate sets
- 14Drizzle remaining chocolate over cheesecake.
- 15Sprinkle granulated sugar over chocolate dipped strawberries then position on cheesecake.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Cheesecake W/ Chocolate Drizzle & Fresh Strawberries
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 534.8
- Calories from Fat 356
- Total Fat 39.6 g
- Saturated Fat 24.2 g
- Cholesterol 180.8 mg
- Sodium 256.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 35.4 g
- Protein 8.8 g