Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
An original recipe that I've experimented with. This is a simple enough cheesecake. You may also try drizzled caramel or peanut butter for variety!! Enjoy NOTE: For crust, use basic Honey Maid graham cracker crust directions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place a small pan with water on bottom rack.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla
- Add eggs & beat until well blended in mixture.
- Pour in heavy cream and blend on high until mixture is creamy (heavy cream will thicken).
- Pour filling into crust.
- CAUTION: When opening oven, steam will be extremely hot!
- Bake cheesecake on center oven rack(above water) for 1 hour.
- Turn off oven. With oven door slightly ajar, leave cheesecake in for aprox. 1 additional hour.
- For topping:.
- Melt semi-sweet baker's chocolate squares
- Dip 2-4 strawberries and let cool in fridge until chocolate sets
- Drizzle remaining chocolate over cheesecake.
- Sprinkle granulated sugar over chocolate dipped strawberries then position on cheesecake.