Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 5 mins
- 3⁄4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄3 cup ground toasted pecans
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted & cooled
- 3 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute, granular
- 2 lbs cream cheese (room temp)
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups Splenda sugar substitute, granular
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup sour cream
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs, pecans, butter and splenda and stir until blended.
- Press evenly into bottom and part way up sides of spring form pan.
- Place pan in freezer to chill.
- With electric beater beat cream cheese until very smooth, scraping down beaters and sides of bowl.
- Slowly add the splenda, beating well.
- Add eggs, one at a time, scraping sides and beating well after each addition.
- Add the sour cream vanilla and almond extract mix well.
- Pour into chilled crust.
- Bake at 450'F for 10 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 250'F.
- Bake another 50 minutes.
- Cool on a rack until it reaches room temperature, then place in refrigerator to chill.
OH OH OH if I could give this 5 more stars I would it was delicious, I served it to all my friends and they weren't any the wiser that it was made with splenda! It had a nice delicate taste, with a creamy texture; by it self it was perfect, with fresh raspberries it was wonderful. Thankyou