Recipe by Charlotte J
This was the first cheesecake I ever made about 15 years ago, so it had to be easy. It came from a 1984 REALEMON 50th Anniversary cookbook.
Top Review by Kelley2
Charlotte, this was wonderful. I made it for a staff luncheon at my son's elementary school and topped it with blueberry preserves - they loved it! It was easy to prepare, looked absolutely scrumptious, and they are hoping for a repeat the next time we have a luncheon. Thanks!
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1 1⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice concentrate
- 1 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir graham cracker crumbs and sugar into the melted butter.
- Pat into the bottom of a 9-inch spring form pan.
- Beat cream cheese; add condensed milk and mix well.
- Add the eggs and lemon; milk well.
- Pour into pan.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 50 minutes or until cake springs back when touched.
- Turn off oven and leave the cake in for one hour.
- Cool at room temperature then chill.
- Remove side of pan and spread sour cream on top.
- Garnish and serve.
- Refrigerate leftovers.