1/1 Photo of Creamy Cheeseburger Soup
Creamy, delicious, YUM! You can toast some hamburger buns and even serve this with the traditional burger toppings, i.e. pickles, ketchup, lettuce, mustard, onions, etc.!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 453.59 g lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 29.58 ml flour
- 2 (793.78 g) can beef broth
- 2 medium potatoes, scrubbed and coarsley chopped
- 396.89 g can diced tomatoes, drained
- 226.79 g cheddar and american blend cheese, shredded
- 170.09 g can tomato paste
- 59.14 ml ketchup
- 29.58 ml Dijon mustard
- 236.59 ml whole milk
- 1Saute beef, onion, celery and garlic over med. heat until meat is browned and veggies tender; drain off fat.
- 2Sprinkle flour into beef mixture, stir and cook 2 minutes. Add broth and potatoes and bring to a boil, stirring occassionally. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 10 minutes or until potatoes are done.
- 3Add tomatoes, cheese, tomato paste, ketchup, and mustard. Cook until cheese is melted, soup is smooth and just comes to a gentle boil. Stir in milk and heat through.
- 4Serve with toasted buns and toppings of your choice!
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Cheeseburger Soup
Serving Size: 1 (458 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 309.3
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 54.5 mg
- Sodium 1638.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 24.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cheddar and american blend cheese