Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Campbell Soup label. Sounds good haven't ever tried it.
- 1 (11 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- chunks French bread
- In 1 1/2 quart saucepan, stir soup in Swiss cheese.
- Heat over low heat until cheese is melted, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat; stir in sour cream.
- Serve in fondue pot with bread chunks.
I love this recipe. I've made it several times-couldn't be easier. Goes great with all kinds of breads and veggies!
Admittedly, it didn't sound good, but, it was really great! I used Jarlsberg Swiss which we love. It's Easter 2009 and DS wanted to do fondue. Dippers: broccoli, French Bread, little weenies, apple slices.