Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. This is a easy, simple and very tasty side dish.
- 4 cups fresh corn
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, diced depending on how spicy you like it (less (or more)
- 1⁄4 cup salted butter, cut into pieces
- 3⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄4 cup monterey jack cheese
- Reynolds Wrap Foil
- Preheat oven 350 degrees. Line a 9x13 baking dish with Reynolds Foil Wrap.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl add 2 tsp kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, mix well. Pour into your prepared baking dish. Bake for 45 minutes or until hot and bubbly.