Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is simple to make. Everyone loves this. I think the coconut gives it a different flavor .
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups crumbled wisconsin blue cheese
- 1⁄3 cup flaked coconut
- 1 teaspoon finely grated onion
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup flaked coconut
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- Combine cream cheese and Blue cheese. Cream well. Blend in coconut, onion and Worcestershire sauce. Cover and chill for at least 6 hours or until ready to use.
- Shortly before serving time, combine remaining ingredients on a piece of wax paper.
- Form cheese mixture into ball and roll in the coconut, pecan, parsley mixture until completely covered.
- Place on a platter; surround with crackers.