Recipe by Patty Mae
This is a fabulous richly-flavored appetizer that just happens to be low in carbs. I serve it with raw veggies and fiber crackers for the low-carbers and regular crackers for the high-carbers.
- 6 ounces shredded extra- sharp white cheddar cheese, at room temperature
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 2 -3 drops liquid smoke flavoring (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place shredded cheddar cheese in food processor and process until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and process until thoroughly combined.
- Pack into a decorative crock or bowl and cover with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate several hours to allow the flavors to blend.
- Serve at room temperature with raw vegetables or crackers.