- 3 tablespoons butter
- 6 potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- parsley, chopped (optional garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- In large, nonstick skillet, melt butter.
- Add potatoes and cook over medium heat until ALMOST tender and lightly browned.
- Add salt, pepper, and milk, continuing to cook until milk is absorbed and potatoes are tender.
- Sprinkle with cheese, heating until melted.
- Stir well, sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.