This is one of my all time favorite recipes as a child. It's so easy too and only uses 1 pan! Use 2 cans of the soup and 1 can of milk if you want the gravy to be used for boiled potatoes too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown pork chops in a lightly oiled pan on medium heat until cooked about 2/3 of the way.
- 2You can coat the chops with a mixture of flour, salt and pepper before fying if desired.
- 3Remove chops from pan and set aside.
- 4With the drippings from the pork chops still in the pan, add 1 can Cream of Celery soup and stir scraping the juicy bits from the bottom of the pan (the soup will become a little browner).
- 5Add 1/2 can of milk and stir into the soup.
- 6Add more milk if more of a gravy consistency is desired.
- 7Add 1 can of mushrooms if desired.
- 8Put the pork chops back in the pan.
- 9Cover and continue cooking on low to low medium heat for about 10 minutes stirring occasionally.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Celery Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (345 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 305.7
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 89.3 mg
- Sodium 664.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 24.9 g