1/1 Photo of Creamy Cauliflower Soup - Ww Friendly
Chicagoland Chef du Jour's Note:
From Weight Watchers, "Make it in Minutes". Very tasty and very easy to make! I have made it with both fat-free & regular half & half. Works well with either.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Clean and chop the leeks and celery.
- 2Heat oil in a large nonstick sauce pan, over medium heat.
- 3Add the leeks and celery, stir frequently, cook until softened, not browned, about 4 minutes.
- 4Add the broth and cauliflower, bring to boil. Cover and simmer until the cauliflower is tender, about 10-15 minutes. Remove from heat.
- 5In batches or with a blender stick, puree to desired texture. You may want to spoon out and reserve some cauliflower pieces for added texture.
- 6Stir in half & half and nutmeg and blend.
- 7Top with grated cheddar cheese.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Cauliflower Soup - Ww Friendly
Serving Size: 1 (460 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 214.6
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 11.1 mg
- Sodium 1250.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 13.5 g