A tasty, simple soup recipe that even cauliflower haters will enjoy - my brother did and he would not touch cauliflower normally!
- In a large saucepan, sauté onion in butter.
- Add flour and cook slowly for 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add the chicken stock and bring to a boil.
- Add the cauliflower, potato, nutmeg, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Reduce heat to a simmer, cover and cook until vegetables are tender.
- Remove from heat and blend until smooth.
- Add the cream. Heat through and serve.