1/1 Photo of Creamy Cauliflower Soup
A tasty, simple soup recipe that even cauliflower haters will enjoy - my brother did and he would not touch cauliflower normally!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large saucepan, sauté onion in butter.
- 2Add flour and cook slowly for 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 3Add the chicken stock and bring to a boil.
- 4Add the cauliflower, potato, nutmeg, paprika, salt and pepper.
- 5Reduce heat to a simmer, cover and cook until vegetables are tender.
- 6Remove from heat and blend until smooth.
- 7Add the cream. Heat through and serve.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Cauliflower Soup
Serving Size: 1 (379 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 192.5
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 23.9 mg
- Sodium 414.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 8.9 g