Recipe by vigilant20
This is a great cauliflower soup recipe. I originally saw it published at happycow.
- 1 cup cauliflower, chopped
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup soymilk (or rice milk)
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 pinch ginger powder
- salt & pepper
- cilantro or parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- All all ingredients to a soup pot and bring to a boil.
- Simmer uncovered for 10 minutes until vegetables are tender.
- Use an immersion blender to puree. (or transfer to a blender)
- Salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with cilantro or parsley.
- For vegetarian version, serve with dollop of sour cream.