1/2 Photos of Creamy Cauliflower Soup
That's why I love soup. You can do almost anything with them. If you want this soup heartier, set aside some chunked, cooked veggies. Then add them back to the pot with the pureed veggies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a 5-quart saucepan, add all ingredients except salt and white pepper.
- 2Cover and simmer until vegetables are tender (about 20 minutes).
- 3Strain off and reserve most of the liquid.
- 4Place vegetables in a food processor and puree.
- 5Add pureed vegetables and reserved liquid back into the pot, add salt and white pepper, and reheat.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Cauliflower Soup
Serving Size: 1 (247 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 41.1
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 55.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: