1/5 Photos of Creamy Cauliflower Leek Soup
A nice springtime soup. Serve with warm French bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Halve the leeks lengthwise, then slice them into half-moon shapes approximately 1/2-inch thick. Rinse the leeks thoroughly to remove any dirt.
- 2In a large pot, melt the butter over medium-high heat. Add the leeks and cook, stirring frequently, until they’re tender. Do not let brown.
- 3Add the cauliflower and chicken broth. Turn heat to high and bring to boil. Reduce to simmer and cook until cauliflower is tender. Add the yogurt and return the soup almost to a boil. Remove from heat.
- 4Purée the soup, in blender or food processor, as finely as possible. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper. Add milk to thin if needed, and return to pan and reheat over medium heat.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Cauliflower Leek Soup
Serving Size: 1 (577 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 568.4
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 37.3 mg
- Sodium 343.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 90.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.0 g
- Sugars 31.6 g
- Protein 24.1 g