Recipe by The MysticWood
Even the kids like this one. "Wow" We made only half of this one. There was plenty for everyone and even some left over.
Top Review by Chef shapeweaver �
Since I only had a 16 ounce bag of frozen cauliflower this is how I made it.I partially thawed out cauliflower in the microwave and continued with using half of the rest of the ingredients.(Except I used 6 slices of bacon,I love bacon :))This recipe was so creamy,and cheesy,and it went very well with Recipe#77689.This will be made again,Thank you so much for posting."Keep Smiling:)"
- 8 slices bacon, chopped and fried crispy
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 2 large cauliflower heads
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix bacon, 1/2 cup cheese, and parsley in small bowl. Set aside for topping.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Bring 4 quarts water to boil in large pot. Add 1 tbsp salt and cauliflower, cook until tender. Drain and rinse with cold water. Transfer half to cutting board and roughly chop.
- Melt cream cheese on low heat. Stir in heavy cream and remaining 2 1/2 cups of cheddar, cook until starts to melt.
- Off heat stir in sour cream, cauliflower, 1/2 tsp salt and pepper. Transfer to a 2 quart baking dish, sprinkle with topping, and bake until brown and bubbly, about 15 minutes.