Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Even the kids like this one. "Wow" We made only half of this one. There was plenty for everyone and even some left over.
- 8 slices bacon, chopped and fried crispy
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 2 large cauliflower heads
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Mix bacon, 1/2 cup cheese, and parsley in small bowl. Set aside for topping.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Bring 4 quarts water to boil in large pot. Add 1 tbsp salt and cauliflower, cook until tender. Drain and rinse with cold water. Transfer half to cutting board and roughly chop.
- Melt cream cheese on low heat. Stir in heavy cream and remaining 2 1/2 cups of cheddar, cook until starts to melt.
- Off heat stir in sour cream, cauliflower, 1/2 tsp salt and pepper. Transfer to a 2 quart baking dish, sprinkle with topping, and bake until brown and bubbly, about 15 minutes.
Since I only had a 16 ounce bag of frozen cauliflower this is how I made it.I partially thawed out cauliflower in the microwave and continued with using half of the rest of the ingredients.(Except I used 6 slices of bacon,I love bacon :))This recipe was so creamy,and cheesy,and it went very well with Recipe#77689.This will be made again,Thank you so much for posting."Keep Smiling:)"
I made it last night, and it is very good. I will make it again.
Really good. I didn't make any changes to the recipe. I made this for a potluck and came back with an empty dish.