1/2 Photos of Creamy Cauliflower and Brie Soup
* Pamela *'s Note:
From "Trim and Terrific: Freezer Friendly Meals"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large sauce pan, saute onion in olive oil until transparent.
- 2Add cauliflower and cook on medium for 5-7 minutes stirring often.
- 3Sprinkle flour over tender crisp cauliflower and then pour in chicken broth.
- 4Add milk and cook until mixture begins to thicken.
- 5Stir in thyme and brie and remove from heat. Stir until brie is melted and then add salt and pepper if desired.
- 6Use an emersion blender to blend soup or transfer to a blender or food processor instead.
- 7Garnish with green onions before serving.
- 8To freeze: Cool completely. Pour into freezer containers, label and freeze up to four months. To serve: defrost overnight in the fridge. Warm in microwave or on stove top without letting soup come to a full boil.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Cauliflower and Brie Soup
Serving Size: 1 (2379 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 128.3
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 17.5 mg
- Sodium 452.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 8.4 g