Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is perfect fare for my low carb diet-Somersizing. I really have developed a passion for artichoke hearts thanks to Just Cher's Artichoke Bread. I love this because it's filling and so easy to make!
- 5 cups cauliflower florets (about 1 medium head)
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- Cook cauliflower in boiling water until crisp tender, about 4-5 minutes.
- Drain artichokes, reserving 2 tablespoons of the marinade.
- Cut artichokes into bite size pieces.
- In a large bowl, combine reserved artichoke marinade, mayonnaise and sour cream.
- Mix well.
- Blend in parmesan cheese.
- Add cauliflower, artichokes and cherry tomato halves.
- Toss lightly.
- Chill several hours.
This is delicious Yooper. My brother was here visiting from Toronto and I thought he was going to eat the whole bowl himself. I made it exactly as stated and wouldn't change a thing. Great low carb recipe!
Yooper, you genius! Great SS recipe! I nuked the cauliflower in the microwave, and instead of mayo just double the sour cream, I adore sour cream! I added some finely minced fresh dill, I can just see this becoming comfort food!
I guess we like things zestier. This salad was not a hit. Most of it was left on the buffet. I even added all of the artichoke marinade.