Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this in the newsletter from my local health food store. They got it from goneraw.com and say it goes well with Cinnamon Rolls (Raw Foods) .
- 2 cups cashews, soaked (raw)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons dates, soaked
- 1 tablespoon coconut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (or half a vanilla bean)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Put all ingredients in a high-powered blender and process until smooth and creamy. (I will probably use my little food processor and a rubber spatula.).
Tasty icing ... went perfectly with Cinnamon Rolls (raw foods). Thanks for posting mliss29!
Dates,cashews,coconut butter...need I saw more...OK DELISH!!! :) :) ;)->->...great on Cinnamon Rolls (Raw Foods), but I have been using it mostly for a "raw 'nilla-'nana ice dream" YUM -thanks for the share