1/1 Photo of Creamy Carrot & Orange Soup
Lovely velvety soup, mysterious flavor. Good starter for a cornish hen dinner
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown the onion in the butter until soft.
- 2Put onions carrots and chicken stock in a sauce pan.
- 3Add Orange juice, heat to meld the flavors.
- 4Puree in a food processor until very smooth season with salt& pepper and Return to saucepan and blend in the nutmeg.
- 5Bring to a boil stirring during cooking time.
- 6To serve top and swirl in two tbsp of cream (or yogurt).
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Carrot & Orange Soup
Serving Size: 1 (656 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 446.1
- Calories from Fat 237
- Total Fat 26.3 g
- Saturated Fat 15.1 g
- Cholesterol 78.8 mg
- Sodium 616.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.9 g
- Sugars 23.2 g
- Protein 10.2 g