Lovely velvety soup, mysterious flavor. Good starter for a cornish hen dinner
Make and share this Creamy Carrot & Orange Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Brown the onion in the butter until soft.
- Put onions carrots and chicken stock in a sauce pan.
- Add Orange juice, heat to meld the flavors.
- Puree in a food processor until very smooth season with salt& pepper and Return to saucepan and blend in the nutmeg.
- Bring to a boil stirring during cooking time.
- To serve top and swirl in two tbsp of cream (or yogurt).