Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 min
This recipe is from a great, long-gone magazine called Good Food. It is very filling and great if you are on a low-calorie diet.
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons grated carrots
- 1 scallion, minced
- Combine all ingredients except.
- 5 tbs carrot and spoon over hot split baked potato.
- Garnish with remaining carrot.
I found the directions in this recipe a little confusing. It calls for 2 tbsp carrot but the instructions call for you to save 5tbsp of the carrot?! I made it as best I could and used it to fill a potato as suggested. I found that it was a change from regular coleslaw but needed some good seasoning to pep it up a bit