Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Substitute your favorite flavor of JELL-O Brand Gelatin.
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1⁄3 cup thawed Cool Whip Topping
- STIR boiling water into gelatin in medium bowl at least 2 minute until completely dissolved. Stir in ice cream with wire whisk until well blended.
- POUR into 6 dessert bowls. Refrigerate 30 minute or until set.
- TOP each serving with about 1 tablespoons whipped topping just before serving.