roscelle saporsantos's Note:
This recipe has been with family for years--we simply cannot let a celebration pass without having this dish. It's simply delicious and creamy. This is a very easy recipe and yet, this is a food that kids and grown ups like eating together.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (340 g) packages pasta, of your choice
- 5 tablespoons I Can't Believe It's Not Butter® Spread
- 1 head garlic (crushed thoroughly)
- 3 (4 ounce) cans button mushrooms
- 1 whole rotisserie-cooked chicken (deboned and cut into cubes)
- 2 (9 ounce) packages of thin sliced ham (cut into cubes)
- 6 (400 ml) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 4 (400 ml) bottles cheddar cheese spread
- 1Boil you favorite pasta and set aside.
- 2Place a pan on medium heat stove, melt the butter.
- 3Add chicken and ham and stir fry.
- 4Add mushrooms and let it simmer for 5-8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 5Add cream of mushrooms and cheese spread, mix it well and let it simmer for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 6Place your pasta on your favorite pasta tray; top it with your sauce and serve.
- 7Enjoy and savor the flavor!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Carbonara
Serving Size: 1 (375 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 586.2
- Calories from Fat 204
- Total Fat 22.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 65.9 mg
- Sodium 2059.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 35.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
I Can't Believe It's Not Butter® Spread
cheddar cheese spread