Recipe by roscelle saporsantos
This recipe has been with family for years--we simply cannot let a celebration pass without having this dish. It's simply delicious and creamy. This is a very easy recipe and yet, this is a food that kids and grown ups like eating together.
- 2 (340 g) packages pasta, of your choice
- 5 tablespoons I Can't Believe It's Not Butter® Spread
- 1 head garlic (crushed thoroughly)
- 3 (4 ounce) cans button mushrooms
- 1 whole rotisserie-cooked chicken (deboned and cut into cubes)
- 2 (9 ounce) packagesof thin sliced ham (cut into cubes)
- 6 (400 ml) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 4 (400 ml) bottles cheddar cheese spread
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil you favorite pasta and set aside.
- Place a pan on medium heat stove, melt the butter.
- Add chicken and ham and stir fry.
- Add mushrooms and let it simmer for 5-8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add cream of mushrooms and cheese spread, mix it well and let it simmer for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Place your pasta on your favorite pasta tray; top it with your sauce and serve.
- Enjoy and savor the flavor!