Prep 30 mins
Cook 18 mins
I used to make this in high school and college back when I was a pasta fanatic. I couldn't tell you where the recipe came from, but it is tasty.
- 3⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons bacon fat
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 lb cooked spaghetti
- 1⁄4 lb cooked bacon, crumbled
- grated parmesan cheese
- In a saucepan, cook onion in fat (approximately 10 minutes).
- Whisk cream, eggs, and salt and add to onion.
- Stir to thicken, about 8 minutes.
- Add pasta, bacon, and cheese.