I used to make this in high school and college back when I was a pasta fanatic. I couldn't tell you where the recipe came from, but it is tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan, cook onion in fat (approximately 10 minutes).
- 2Whisk cream, eggs, and salt and add to onion.
- 3Stir to thicken, about 8 minutes.
- 4Add pasta, bacon, and cheese.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Carbonara
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 277.3
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 106.2 mg
- Sodium 671.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 13.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: