Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found this on the Betty Crocker website when I was looking for peach desserts.
- 2⁄3 cup caramel topping
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 5 soft molasses cookies, broken up
- 1 (29 ounce) cansliced peaches, drained and cut into pieces
- additional soft molasses cookie, crumbled, if desired (optional)
- Fold caramel topping into whipped topping in small bowl.
- Layer broken cookies, topping mixture and peaches in 6 parfait or other tall glasses. Sprinkle with cookie crumbs.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate until serving.