Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I prefer this recipe to other caramel recipes because it uses sweetened condensed milk which gives the popcorn a nice creamy taste. Made in the microwave, this recipe is quick and easy to make.
- Mix the butter, brown sugar and corn syrup in a microwaveable bowl.
- Microwave on high for two minutes.
- Stir mixture and microwave for two more minutes.
- Add 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk.
- Microwave three more minutes.
- Stir in 1/2 tsp vanilla.
- Mix the popcorn and peanuts in a large container.
- Combine the microwave mixture with the popcorn mixture.
- Mix well.
- Store in an airtight container.