Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
For those that have a sweet tooth! Dessert in a glass.
- caramel ice cream topping, for rim of glass
- 59.14 ml iced vanilla vodka
- 29.58 ml dekuyper butterscotch schnapps
- 0.25 ml cream soda
- Chill martini glass.
- Drizzle caramel topping down the inside rim of glass and rechill.
- In a shaker full of ice add vodka and Buttershots shake till your hands become very very cold.
- Pour into martini glass and add a splash of cream soda.
i made the carmel myself instead of store bought. It was so good to dip the glasses in carmel and then sugar. Made for a sweet martini with stolli vanill my favorite vodka. I will be making this one again.
This is a great martini! Kind of rich and decadent....I made them 4 at a time, using 1 C. of the vanilla vodka and 1/3 C. of the butterscotch schnapps. The kids got in on the act by using the caramel ice cream topping on their ice cream sundaes. Thanks Rita, great party drink!