1/4 Photos of Creamy Caramel Martini
For those that have a sweet tooth! Dessert in a glass.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- caramel ice cream topping, for rim of glass
- 1/4 cup iced vanilla vodka
- 2 tablespoons dekuyper butterscotch schnapps
- 1 dash cream soda
- 1Chill martini glass.
- 2Drizzle caramel topping down the inside rim of glass and rechill.
- 3In a shaker full of ice add vodka and Buttershots shake till your hands become very very cold.
- 4Pour into martini glass and add a splash of cream soda.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Caramel Martini
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 128.5
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: