Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
shelf-stable, can be adapted to your own tastes with the flavors of creamer and candy.
Make and share this Creamy Cappuccino Mix recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄3 cup dry milk
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2⁄3 cup powdered coffee creamer
- 1 piece orange, flavored hard candy
- 1⁄3 cup instant coffee
- Mix to a fine powder in the blender.
- When ready to serve, use 1 1/2- 2 Tbsp of mix in a cup of boiling water.
- Top with whipped cream (optional).
Oops, I forgot...I used splenda instead of sugar...it worked GREAT!