Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Source: Everyday Italian - This is a good sauce to use when eating pork chops!!
- 2⁄3 cup mascarpone cheese
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup whole milk
- 1⁄4 cup capers, drained and chopped
- 1 lemon, zest of
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Combine the mascarpone and mayonnaise in a medium bowl.
- Slowly add the milk, stirring as you go, until all the milk is incorporated. Add the remaining ingredients.
- Stir to combine.